Saturday, July 13, 2013

Last walk from Azabu.

All of these shots except the last two are from a walk I took on the day I checked-out of Azabu Court and made to move back to International House Japan. I hadn't walked in this direction from Azabu Court since I moved in there back in April. I wanted a last revisit.

I wasn't walking through here - not allowed. I held the camera over the wall.


Fire trucks are always exciting, if they are not in front of your house.

Tokyo Tower from a different vantage. 




These nestlings are in a parking structure. The mother would come in and out to drop-off a worm, but was always too fast for me to catch on camera.






The preferred Tokyo delivery method.




Pork belly-filled bao. How could I resist?

The happy counter person.

No comments:

Post a Comment