Saturday, May 18, 2013

Moerenuma Park


Yesterday (Friday) I went to Moerenuma Park. You can read about it here:
http://www.sapporo-park.or.jp/moere/english.php That will be easier than me trying to do it. I'll just post the photos. I did do something I thought I'd never do - I rode a bike in Japan. I rode it without a helmet. There were special circumstances, as you will see.








Most hip restroom ever.






Second most hip restroom ever.




Third most hip restroom ever.

Yes, I did.





Another most hip restroom.



















A granny bike, no helmet, relatively safe environment. The greatest danger is me falling over. It could have happened.





A most hip restroom.

No I didn't.



Afterwards, I decided to try the spicy ramen. 

The hot towel.

Spicy ramen...

pretty spicy.

It tasted like it had butter in it. Is this possible.

A bean-filled boa for dessert. Boa in my world anyway; here?

No comments:

Post a Comment