Friday, October 2, 2015

From May 6 to Now (Oct. 2)

Okay. It has been so long since I posted that it has gotten silly. I am just going to lay in photos with very little commentary. I'm sure that is fine. It is all about the image, right? Yes, it is.

On May 8, I played in Long Beach, CA, as a guest artist with the percussion duo "Orange Peal Vibrations." "Orange Peal Vibrations," is Joseph Mitchell and Gabriel 'Slam' Nobles. "Peal" is spelled correctly. So, a walk around the pier and a couple of show shots.












A couple of guys setting up shade for the brass quintet playing at the Loyola Marymount University graduation. It was very hot. We still had to play with our jackets.


May 17, I played a concert with the Orchestre Surreal. A fun group to play with. Sometimes. This is a photo of "Miss Thang."

It is graduation season. There is one in Santa Barbara that I usually play. I go up early and walk along the beach. There are photos on this blog from the north end of the beach, these are from the south end.






























Because of tragedy I have experienced in the past from trying to post a lot of photos at once, I am going to post these and start again with some of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment