Sunday, May 29, 2022

Thi Ca Sử Việt 9

 Today was the performance for Thi Ca Sử Việt 9. This is the second time I've done it. It has been great fun both times. It is a variety show really. Music acts from a wide range of genres with performers representing all the generations from very young to bordering on the elderly. 

Here are some shots from yesterday and today...


Yesterday

I brought up an Eb alto horn with a large mouthpiece to practice on. 

I can only suppose a (not very respectful) young person did this.





Francis and I had dinner at Mazra in San Bruno. No food 
shots because they were about to close when we ordered, 
it was all in to-go containers. 

Today


A view from the hill.


The performance took place in the auditorium at 
the Legion of Honor.

Backstage.

Soundcheck. This is some of the band and one of 
the vocalists. 

Afterwards I got take out from Curry Corner in 
South San Francisco.







It was good.





No comments:

Post a Comment