Friday, October 2, 2015

From May 6 to Now (Oct. 2)_#2

Onward. More photos.

After laying down a track for "The Tiger Club" band, I revisited Chili John's. After all, I am not in Burbank everyday.



On June 21, the Obihiro Cowboys, did a gig at the Blue Whale, in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles.




An inexpensive, but tasty Indian lunch in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.

Looks a lot like that cap I bought in Long Beach.

These photos are from a walk around Redlands, CA, before a summertime concert by the San Bernardino Symphony.










Someone entrusted Noah Gladstone to sell this historic tuba for them. Noah let me borrow it for a few days. It is a very excellent horn in BB flat. I refuse to purchase any more tubas, but it was tempting.


Lunch with Joe Mitchell at the goat restaurant, which he had never been to. Then a walk around Chinatown.



A relative of mine moved on from this plane. Here are some shots from the funeral and the repast that followed. There was a hat worn by a woman that was so over the top that I had to take a couple of shots.






July is Obon season. I made the rounds again. These are shots from one downtown that I had not attended before. I took one of the fried Oreos home and elevated it status a little bit. 






Fried Oreo.

Pork belly dinner in Chinatown.

Fried Oreo at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment