Saturday, June 29, 2013

Final Day, June 28.


This was my last full day in Kyoto. That meant packing. Kyoto was a bit of a frustrating experience, mostly because of the compacted time and the rain. There was so much I didn't get to do and see. So it goes, and so I go. Off to Tokyo and time even more compacted. 

A shot from Maki's on a full day. She told me today that in winter monkeys come down from the mountains to visit her garden and one night on returning home, she encountered a wild boar.

Remember the shrine next to the laundromat? This was added the next day. I have no clue what it is about.


 Shots from Kyoto's famous food market street.





One thing I wanted to do before I left was ride the Eizan Railroad. It was late in the day and I had to make a special effort, but I managed.








This is Tenku, one of the bad guys.

Police bulletin board with a poster for a different kind of bad guy.










No comments:

Post a Comment