Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Beginning_Getting There

In less than four weeks I am off to Japan. I've never been there before, I don't speak Japanese and I'll be there for 90 days. Basically, I'll be on my own. There will be some support, but mostly I am going to be a stranger in a strange land. Exciting. I guess. Yes, very exciting; I'll just face the challenges as they come. There will be many. There have already been many.

I am posting here rather than a site like Facebook. I figure people will only come here if they want to. We know how it can get on Facebook...I don't want to be that guy. I don't know how regular these posts will be, just check back occasionally. I think I'll have connectivity the whole time I am there and will post as many interesting shots as I can manage.

In later posts I'll explain what the whole trip is about and what I am supposed to be doing. For now, here's a clue:


Yeah, I'm kind of official. More later, now I have to go practice.

P.S. As should be obvious, this blog will be very casual in its tone.

γ˜γ‚ƒγΎγŸ。(See you later.)



1 comment:

  1. Just starting to catch up on your peripatism. - Ray

    ReplyDelete